Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dare to Wear "Ready For My Close-Up"

It's OCTOBER!!!!!!!

Today I have a diva dazzler for ya!


















Dare to Wear "Ready For My Close-Up" from their Vintage Hollywood Collection.

3 coats, with my usual 2 coats of top coat :)
















Yes, it is a fabulous glitter in a jelly base, and yes it dried smooth!!

















"Ready For My Close-Up", has a dark navy blue jelly base, that goes on thin in the first coat, but the second coat is where "the magic happens". The lovely pink, purple and blue holographic glitter shine threw!

AMAZING!

Because it has such a thin jelly base, it pulled away from my tips, once I applied the top coat, even when I wrapped them. NO matter, this lasted 5 days with no chips! WOOT!

Here are pics in indirect lighting...
















Gorgeous! I love this brand, and I am so happy my nail supply store carries it. The polishes are inexpensive, and have a great formula. Win-Win!












That is the kind of "sparkle" a gal can fall in love with! *swoon*

Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

3 comments:

♥vendy♥ said...

wow...simply amazing
xoxo
happy day

Melissa said...

I have this one and it's gorgeous! It's my only polish from this brand. I can't wait to wear it.

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

Everytime I use one of the Duris I got when we shopped that day, I am so grateful you shared this brand with me. I was delighted to find it up here in a store much like the one you showed me... :) Such fun colors.