Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bareille: New Fall Cremes!

Are you ready for some new rich fall cremes?

Barielle has released a new set of cremes for Fall 2013 called "Sophisticated Lady Collection".

































5 fabulous new shades for Fall, oh yeah! Fall is my favorite time of year to wear cremes on my nails.  Something about the rich colors, and the smooth finish, reminds me of slipping on a nice warm sweater. :)

Barielle "Edgy"
2 coats, no top coat















Dark rich deep purple creme. This was the first color I put on.  I topped mine with gold flakes, but this color is gorgeous and can easily stand on its own. Two coats is all that is needed for opacity, and you may be able to get away with one coat if you apply it well.

Barielle "Tres Chic"
1 coat, no top coat
















A smokey marine blue creme. Yep, one coat was all that was needed.  Unfortunately this color fell a bit short for e, it was simply OK!  I know, I know, not all blues can be AMAZING, and STELLAR, but it has to at least make me smile, this sadly...did not! But it is a one coater, so I smiled a little (no teeth).

Barielle "London High Tea"
2 coats, no top coat





















A bright pink creme with shimmer. I'm not a pink fan, but the shimmer was a nice surprise. A nice bright pink to wake up even the sleepiest of sleepy heads of a cold fall day.  Applied well in two coats.

Barielle "Dinner At 8"
2 coats, no top coat
















A red creme with pink undertones. This is a nice bright red, nothing new or innovative about this color.  It applied well in two coats and you can always need a red creme in your stash.

Barielle "In Good Taste"
2 coats, no top coat
















A mushroom brown creme.  Not my favorite vegetable, but this is a color I can wrap my heart around, LOL! It's gorgeous on and super easy to wear and apply. However, I have several taupe's and nude cremes in my stash, so I may pass this one on to my Mom. After two coats, this polish was ready to wear.

Overall, these colors are not new to the nail world, but Barielle has a great finish and the polish is super easy to apply. They never disappoint when it comes to the formula of their cremes.  You can grab these beauties in a set for $25 or individually for $8 each.   Also don't forget to check out all their other colors at Barielle.com and on their Facebook page.

Keep It Sweet!

*Product sent by PR for review.
Pin It!

No comments: