Wednesday, October 30, 2013

China Glaze: Monsters Ball Halloween 2013 Collection, selected swatches and review

I almost forgot I had these swatched and ready to go, LOL!  I have been sooooo busy planning and preparing for my trip next month, that I have fallen behind in my post, bare with me :)






















China Glaze "Howl You Doin' "
2 coats with top coat











































LOVE! Gorgeous! Deep wine purple gel-like base(crelly) with indigo and copper glitters, and shards. Not the easiest to apply, a bit uneven at times, but I got it all covered in 2 coats.  It dries a bit "matte", so I applied top coat for my pics.

China Glaze "Bat My Eyes"
2 coats with top coat
















Not bad! Black jelly base with gold and copper multi-shaped and sized glitter. I applied top coat, so you can see how much this beauty shines.   Can you see the copper bars?














This went on well in two coats, super easy to apply and wear, I really like it! It does dry a bit bumpy, but a good layer of top coat can fix that. :)

China Glaze "Boo-Gie Down"
2 coats, over a bare nail, no top coat
















I couldn't figure out what to layer this one over, so I decided to go NAKED! LOL! A clear base with black, white and copper glitter, applied well in 2 coats.

Hexs, bars and dots...OH MY!  This polish screams "HALLOWEEN", but it's not for me. I'll make sure it finds a nice home somewhere else, LOL!

There are other colors in the collection, the preview post is HERE.  Out of these, my favorites are "Howl You Doin' " and "Bat My Eyes", theses are perfect for Halloween!

China Glaze Monsters Ball will be available in October 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores. 

China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. 

China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on FacebookTwitter, and Pinterest.

*Product sent by PR for review. 


Pin It!

1 comment:

UKNailRunner said...

Oh, I love the black/white/brown glitter. It would look awesome over a caramel or teal base! I'm sorry you didn't like it.