Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gosh: Bright Passion

I bought this polish from another blogger sale and fell in love at first sight!

I decided to show this polish in two ways, plain and layered...first up plain.

GOSH
Bright Passion
2 coats














Dark grey jelly base with rectangular holographic glitter. No way is this going to be opaque under 6 coats..LOL...and even then your nails will be about 3 inches thick with polish :)















Here you can see the glitter a little better.  But this polish is WAY better over another color, so I grabbed my trusty Wet n Wild black creme and went to work.

1 coat Wet n Wild Black Creme
1 coat Bright Passion














One coat over the black, and BAM! now THIS is BRIGHT PASSION! :)















There's a disco party on my nails..woo hoo!  Here are a couple blurry shots so you can see the bling!

















Pin It!

8 comments:

L said...

Oooh I love it. It looks good on your nails.

Nail Polish Obsession said...

I love me some bar glitter. I have this polish but I have not used it yet.

Mistress Zombie said...

This makes me need a polish like this now. Totally fab layering!

Unknown said...

@L- Thanks hun!

@nailpolishobsession- I'm thinking about layering it over a silver or a white! :)

@Mistress Zombie- This one was definitely meant for layering only! SUPER!

Anonymous said...

omg i need this. i need this now. no, yesterday!

Pretty said...

ooh that would look cool l just on the tips.. like a gradient of glitter.. and a neutral/clear base coat

CelyFrenchie said...

I love how it looks like on black polish, so georgous ! :D

Makena said...

The black is so gorgeous with the sparkle flecks!
Love this!