Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Friday!!!!

Orly released the Plastixs Collection and I thought.."really?"..until I saw the swatches online, and they were awesome!

This is the only one I have, I need to get the red one!

Orly
Viridian Vinyl
2 coats, no top coat














Bright teal green, creamy, smooth with a plastic finish, sooo pretty! Definitely the perfect color to end a tiresome week.






























Then I decided to add 2 coats of Orly's Prisma Gloss Gold















I love it!  I'm not really a gold fan, but I love the added glitz!





























So... bright teal?...check!

Gold glitter? ...check!

Sunshine?...check! (finally)

Have a great weekend!  :)  Happy Halloween! and I will be announcing the winner to my giveaway on Monday :) Thank You everyone for following!
Pin It!

11 comments:

attackedastoria said...

I really love the colors from the Plastix collection, this one especially, but they stained HORRIBLY, even with a basecoat. I threw mine out and was very disappointed. :(

Unknown said...

@attackedastoria- Oh No! I'm so sorry they stained you. I heard that they stained, so I put on 2 base coats.

Linnie said...

Looks cool!! :)

I also have super yellow nails after wearing this polish! Yuck!
One base coat isn't enough...

L said...

I like this. Very cute.

April said...

WHOA!!!! I am in LOVEEE =^_^=

Katherine said...

I REALLY like the color! :) It's been on my wishlist for a while.. now I must get it! :P I also tagged you in my recent post on my blog [award]. http://www.necessary-nails.blogspot.com

summertime said...

So pretty with especially with the gold glitter. Good idea!

Witoxicity said...

Gorgeous teal! It's so glammed up with the gold glitter. :)

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Aren't these great? I got the red and orange ones on clearance at Sally's and now I want the other two. I love this on you, and it's really wow with the prisma gloss over it.

Unknown said...

I love plastic finish + color is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

woahh the colour is totally amazing, thanks for sharing :)
drey jewelry