Thursday, October 28, 2010

Swap and my magnetic new manicure...

I did a swap with Marie at Mon Coin a Moua, and she sent me some great new polishes and A LOT of candy...it was all eaten within 8 hours....so yummy!















2 Catrices (I love these), MNY, another cool metallic red polish, mascara, perfume, and a P2 portable cuticle pen (that is seriously cool, I'm gonna need more of these).

And included in the swap was a lovely L'Oreal Star Magnet color in red....*faints*. 

I was so excited to get this, but my excitement turned to delirious joy when I finally saw it on my nail....















Love, love, love!














This polish is SERIOUSLY the coolest thing Ive seen, I can't believe the companies won't release them in the USA...American companies can be soo lame sometimes! LOL!















Thanks Marie, you made my week :)
Pin It!

16 comments:

MightyLambchop said...

Awesome swap and LUCKY!!! I covet the Star Magnet polish.

L said...

Hotness!! Love the magnetics. Marie's a sweetie!

chocaddict said...

yay Jackie :) I'm really glad you got these in one piece and happy to see that you like them :D

polishedlyrics said...

Fun swap! And that polish looks amazing on you!

nail crazy said...

Great swap,I love the magnetic polish,looks amazing :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone :)

@ chocaddict- Let me know when my package arrives :)

Arie said...

Gourgeous, gorgeous! Super swap.
I agree USA companies are boring, seems like all the fun stuff is overseas :(.

Unknown said...

Wowzer that star polish is gorgeous on you. I don't know what's wrong with me I have a purple one that's still in my untrieds. Just knock me over the head. Lol! :D

Unknown said...

@Arie- Agreed :)

@rmcandlelight- WHAT!? Girl you better grab it and put it on!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! cool polish!! :D

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

Shadow said...

OMG Ive wanted thats magnetic polishes for the longest and have been on a crazy search on where to find it. So lucky. :-)

Katrina said...

oh ! what a fun package! the magnetic polishes are so cool!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

You did NOT just show that magnetic polish!!!! O-M-G!!! And in red, no less!!!

I just turned 3 shades of green I'm so envious! You are a lucky duck. :)

KarenD said...

Great swap! I've been afraid to try the star magnet I've got but I think I need to get over that.

Ladyofthelaake said...

This is an awesome swap, you're a lucky girl, she spoiled you ! :)
I love this polish too, it really gives your nails a wonderful sparkly effect!

Donna said...

How does that magnetic polish work anyway? Do you just paint it on and then run a magnet over it while it's drying?