Friday, October 22, 2010

A little pick me up.....

So it's been raining ALL week, so I decided to pick up my spirits and put on my OPI "My Private Jet" as my NOTD for the first time...nothing says happy like a holo on your hands right?  LOL :)

Well,  although it was pretty to see on my hands, I did not have enough sunlight (because of the rain) to REALLY enjoy it, so it totally bummed me out...here are my crappy, indoor, blurry photos of a HOT polish!














Blurry and crappy but you can still see the HOLO!!!




























I did one coat of my usual black polish and 2 coats of OPI. 

I do this so I do not have to use up all my MPJ in a manicure...every little bit helps :)















I'm gonna have to wear this again we we get the sun back...whenever that is!

























Happy Friday!!!
Pin It!

17 comments:

LaLadyBunny said...

So nice - I think every girl needs at least one black holo. Sexy and Vampy - and makes you smile everytime you look at your nails =)

Enamel Girl said...

you can't go wrong with MPJ, especially the holo version!

Megan Harmeyer said...

DROOOOOOL!

L said...

sexyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Hook Prism Power said...

I have the normal MPJ and I love it but every time I see pics of the holo version it makes me a little sad lol :(. It's just so beautiful and edgy.

amusedPolish said...

you can't get it wrong with the holo version of MPJ :D

AllThingsNails! said...

This is the most elusive of all OPIs... I've been everywhere and have yet to find the "real" MPJ holo. I have the brown version which is nice but it's just not the same.

From one SoCal girl to the next, I'm with you on the gloominess of the day. Right now I'm rockin' DS Glamour which is picking up my spirits, as well.

Thanks for sharing :)

Pretty said...

gahh so cute. hmm it's been raining in nocal as well. im deciding on what polish to lift my spirits as well..rain + stupid guys + lame classmeates = bad bad mood. maybe i will try something glittery..?

Unknown said...

@ Thanks to everyone and yes, holographic and glittery polish ALWAYS lifts the mood!!! Shine on ladies!! :)

The Preppy Student said...

this shade is amazing!

Unknown said...

This shade IS amazing, there is one on ebay right now, buy I don't know if I'd buy it for that much :)

The Madd Crafter said...

I was totally trying to decide if I wanted to buy this color just the other day. But I talked myself out of it. :( Thankfully, they have it often at the beauty supply store that I frequent. But the color looks amazing on you. :D

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

IT'S AMAZING
gimme your bottle!! LOL :P

Zara said...

I love MPJ! Gorgeousness.

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Sun or no sun, this still looks amazing on you!

Rose said...

Wonderfull!! I want it!

Donna said...

I'm wearing one of the Sally Hansen Nail Prisms now, Purple Diamond, and it's such a bummer going outdoors and it looks like a plain old lavender polish, you can't see the holo on cloudy days and in New England we have overcast and rainy days lately too. It's weird wearing a holo and it looks better indoors than out!