Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Best Foot Cream Ever!

I first stumbled on this cream while I was at ULTA over 10 years ago.  It was on sale in a "Total Foot Care Kit".   I bought the kit for $20 bucks and it had the cream, a scrub, pedicure socks, some tools for a pedicure and a base coat and polish color in red, I thought "not bad", so I bought it! :)

While I used the kit numerous times, I never used the foot cream. I always used my normal Eucerin cream.  Then fast forward to present.

I was unpacking an old box last year, and I found the  cream, opened it up...it was still good, so I tried it...man oh man...does it work...awesome stuff, it smells great, and your feet are super soft after the first use.

I put it on in the morning and the evening before I go to bed, and now I can not live without it.  The only issue I had with it was that it only came in a 4oz. tub...but the Barielle people finally got smart and made a bigger tub 12 OZ...woo hoo!





My prayers have been answered !!!!


This is an honest review, Barielle did not ask me to do this...what can I say? I love this stuff!!!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

The Madd Crafter said...

I love it when stuff like this happens. You know, when you've not used something, forgot about its existence, and then one day stumble upon it again and fall in love. Its almost as good as finding forgotten money in your pocket. LOL

I will have to look into this business.

Enamel Girl said...

it's cool you found a product that works. i'm still looking for a good winter hand cream.

The Preppy Student said...

im glad you found a product that works for you!