Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Did someone say Silver Holo??

Here they are...all my silver holos, ready, set...SHINE!


No top coats :)














Thumb: OPI D.S. "Coronation"- 4 coats
Index: Color Club "Worth the Risque"- 3 coats
Middle: Nfu-Oh "61"- 2 coats with a coat of "Nfu-Oh aqua base" in between.
Ring: GOSH "Holographic" 2 coats with a coat of "Nfu-Oh aqua base" in between.
Pinkie: Essence "Glam Rock" 4 coats















I definitely agree with everyone when I say that I think the Nfu-Oh and the GOSH are the best holo, but seriously the worst to work with.















Next in holo shine would be the Essence followed by the OPI, and then the Color Club.

In these pics the Essence is really blingy, it delivers the shine, but was a little difficult to work with and gave me drag when I layered the 1st and 2nd coats.

Overall the OPI was the best to work with , no complaints!  :)


Have a great day!!!
Pin It!

13 comments:

AnnKiins'♥ said...

So pretty. Your so lucky you have holos! Theres none over here :c
Looks gorgeous on ya!

Enamel Girl said...

oh darn. i just got worth the risque and now i think i'll be disappointed :(

lovin the nfu and GOSH!!!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I needs to get me some Nfu Oh!!! Seriously. There is really no comparison.

amusedPolish said...

i have all except the essence one, still hope to find one :/

L said...

That Nfu OH is banging!!!

nail crazy said...

Love nfu and gosh...but I have color club :-(

rebeca.cd said...

Love it! I want a nail polish like that

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

Lucy said...

I love GOSH Holographic, I so want an nfu-oh though...

Fer (The Nail Experiment) said...

Have you tried the China Glaze one? It's pretty awesome! I think I'm gonna be posting about it soon!

The Preppy Student said...

ohh this is so cool!

Trista said...

*drooling*

Zara said...

Nfu Oh is definitely the blingiest, no contest!

Unknown said...

Do you have China Glaze OMG. It's a pretty silver holo. I do have a question, I find that my seche vite and poshe topcoats kinds dull the holo-effect. Does anyone have a good suggestion of a topcoat over holos. (I just bought orly space cadet and would hate to ruin its duochrome goodnees)