Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Diamond Cosmetics: Concrete Jungle

Since I could not get my hands on RBL's Concrete Jungle, I decided to grab the next best thing!!!
















"Concrete Jungle" by Diamond Cosmetics
1 coat of base coat, 2 coats of color, and topped with 1 coat of Seche Vite...wallah!















This color grey is not as dark as RBL's version, but it is a perfect light grey, just light enough NOT to look white.  Smooth, creamy, dried well, no complaints, and it's $2.50 a bottle, so you SERIOUSLY can not beat that!




























I love this shade of grey creme, it has undertones of blue, WITHOUT looking blue, in fact it really does remind me of concrete! I remember as a kid looking for wet concrete or cement in the summer time , so I could leave my "John Hancock" in it...LOL...only to be chased away by some angry home owner who didn't feel the same about my signature, as I did :)




























This manicure was so easy, that it actually was my 2nd choice.  I started to do a manicure using my 2 shatters and after that failed, I had to remove it, and quickly do this one.  Concrete Jungle to the rescue!!!!

I was out the door in 15 minutes. :) Whewww! That was close! LOL :)

Pin It!

12 comments:

Rory said...

I have the RBL version, but I'm running out and don't have a back-up. This looks like a very nice alternative and for $2.50, why not??

Also my dad was an architect and would always take us to construction sites and would let us write our names in the wet concrete (because it was usually a base layer that was going to get poured over anyways) and it was the best thing EVER!

Unknown said...

It is gorgeous!!

Hey, in front of my house the city re-did the sidewalk and some kids put there John Hancock all over it and with some other words...Ugh! Made me so mad. Lol!!

Olivia said...

Such a pretty colour, think I might do a light blue mani next time. Gave me inspiration :)

BMR said...

I have the RBL version and I still want this one. :)

JQ said...

I love this! Great blue toned grey!

jbrobeck said...

i love this shade, must order soon!

Öykü said...

Actually it looks like blue on my screen o.O

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Wow...I think I need this!!!

Ishah said...

This is pretty on you, I don't know if it'd look very good on my skintone though.

Toyomi said...

This is a perfect creamy grey.

Bless (Vhlesz) said...

hi jackie i've tagged u on a award check it out http://vhlesz.blogspot.com/2011/05/notd-3d-transformice-nailart.html

kisses

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Stubbing! Why haven't I worn this yet?