Tuesday, May 10, 2011

OPI: Serena Williams Glam Slam: French Open- Pack #2


 This set has grown on me. At first, I was in love with the glitter OPI "Spark de Triomphe", a blingy silver multi-shaped glitter that leans gold at certain angles. The OPI "White Shatter" had me less excited, I mean ..come on...it's just plain white...LOL!  But the folks at OPI know exactly what they are doing , and when these two beauties are paired together, they are over-the-top gorgeous!














Here is 2 coats of OPI "Spark de Triomphe" over 1 coat of base coat.

























So pretty! The glitter is round and comes in 2 different sizes.  Although this is still translucent in 2 coats, once the shatter goes on top, it should eliminate all traces of V.N.L. (visible nail line) 














1 coat of OPI "White Shatter" and wallah!!! Pretty Awesome, isn't it! What a totally unexpected beauty! 

























I applied this in the same manner, I did with the other crackles, but I believe the" White Shatter" is not meant to "break apart" as much as the other shatters...It's shy..LOL.
I really like this look, and it makes me feel like a pretty, pretty princess...with hidden bling..LOL! :)

I love it!!!!

Glam Slam! France will be available beginning May 2011 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $14.95 ($20.95 CAN) suggested retail for each duo-pack. 
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!  
 
*PR information provided by OPI PR. 
Pin It!

8 comments:

Ali'sNailNews said...

This is gorgeous on you! I LOVE it! I passed this set up last week, when I got the red shatter set. I saw it, and thought, just a silver glitter and a white shatter. I can do that at home with the CG white shatter. However, I think I was wrong. LOL! I'm going back today to grab this set. Hopefully I'm not too late. I like the OPI shatters much better than the CG shatters.

Brooke @ Blushing Noir said...

I saw these sets at Ulta yesterday.. I had them in my hands and then put them back. The colors just didn't seem to jive well... plus I really only wanted the shatters lol

Hey-Hay said...

it looks great! i just bought mine at ulta on sunday! i for what ever reason cant get either of the white shatters (cg or opi) to shatter that good! do you have a secret? I've tried thick thin and medium coats!

Unknown said...

@Hey-Hay- My secret is I do not let the base polish dry completely. I wait a couple on minutes and then I apply the shatter :)

Unknown said...

@BlushingNoir- I totally understand, making them a duo pack makes you have to buy both, even if you only like one :(

@AliNailNews- Run Ali, Run! LOL! :)

Rory said...

Spark de Triomphe is to die for! And as much as I don't like White Shatter, it does look good over SDT!

Toyomi said...

Now I like this color combo compared to the other one. I also think the white shatter is gorgg.

Jen said...

It's so pretty >< They were OOS at my Ulta, I THOUGHT, but they had two up at the cash register while I was already paying for some POTC polishes and using up my $5 off $10 coupon! DOH!