Well, we're happy to re-launch our superstar polishes—the colors that won your votes back in November. Like comeback star Kristen McMenamy, you've happily brought these colors out of early retirement:
- Bruised – This plumy brown could be your new "go to" neutral.
- Bikini Bottom – A watery pale aqua blue, perfect for your own Swimsuit Issue.
- Purple Haze – With explosions of color on the runways, it’s time for your nails to have fun with this vivid violet.
- Black Russian – This black hue with a subtle sheen of red shimmer is the Nadia Auermann of polishes. Scary sexy.
- Stormy – Like winter clouds heavy with snow, Stormy is a moody and mysterious dark gray—the sophisticated older sister to last year’s inky black polishes. It gives nails the appearance of semi-precious stones, like steely grey hematite.