Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's a Meteor Shower!!!

Actually in parts of the United States, there are actually hail storms and tornado's that have destroyed homes and several towns.  I hope everyone is safe!

This polish reminded me of the devastation, when I saw the name.

China Glaze
"Meteor Shower"
2 coats



























Gorgeous dark blue polish with multi-colored glitter!!...and before you ask, I used the foil method HERE to remove it.  No way, was I going to rub, and rub, and rub all day long to remove this...LOL :)
 





























Oh, and you know it took 3 coats of top coat to get a perfectly smooth top...LOL....but it was worth it!!! :)

Here are some un-intentional blurry shots to show the bling..LOL




























My prayers go out to all the people effected by the storms. Take Care.
Pin It!

9 comments:

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

I always love a navy blue and add sparkles to it? I'm in heaven! I need to get this color!

Erika said...

I neeeed that! It is gorgeous.

Yeah, I don't sit here scrubbing glitters off. Life is too short and I am too old! lol The foil method rocks my happy little world. :)

Those tornadoes are nuts! I feel so sad for everyone getting mowed down by those horrid things. I hope the storms abate, soon.

Meeka said...

Wow, I've heard of this one but I'm not sure I've actually seen pics of it. And if I have none of them were memorable. I think your pics just put it on my lemming list though!

PS. my verification word is "hedes", which makes me think hades, which makes me think hell (I know, who'd've thunk it) which just seems ironic given your mention of these storms. I'm sending positive thoughts to anyone affected by the devestation ; ;

AllThingsNails! said...

I've never seen this one before. It's so pretty - a dark blue flakie... Nice! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone- It;s been out awhile, I think it isn't used more often because it is so bumpy!!!

Giuditta said...

Wow why don't I have this colour??

HoH said...

That is such a beautiful polish!!

KarenD said...

So pretty!

The storms have been awful. One of my customers is based in Joplin, Missouri and a guy I worked with lost his home & everything he owned and so many other employees there suffered damages. I wish there were more I could do than send money.

nail crazy said...

i so want this one :-)