Thursday, May 12, 2011

RBL in da house!!!!

I love Rescue Beauty Lounge as much as the next girl, but I have to be honest, I only buy it when it is on sale for 50%.   Seriously, I'm a sistah on a budget! LOL!

Anyway, no matter when or how you buy it, every color is a true beauty. 

I picked "360" from last years 50% off sale :)

"360"
2 coats


























Great color, okay so why did I let this beauty sit on my un-trieds shelf so long? Seriously, it is so pretty and unique!

360 is a  very light murky, greyed out blue with hidden micro-micro silver shimmer.  I know that explanation sounds odd, but it's spot on (in my opinion) LOL!














The formula is creamy and smooth and easy to apply, even though I have a bald spot on one of my nails, I'm convinced that was due to the fact that I was exhausted when I applied this, and I didn't notice it until the next morning. Can you see it at the top of my middle finger? Hee hee. :)














Anyway, check out this shimmer...



























Gorgeous! If you have it..wear it! ....and if you can still get it...buy it!!!!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Biba said...

Oh, so super pretty! :D

JQ said...

OOh I love that grey blue! And it has teeny tiny shimmer! Even better! I tried to see the bald spot. It's not really noticeable in the pic. :)

BMR said...

I only buy RBL during the 50% sale too! :)

This is definitely one of the ones I wished I gotten. So very pretty.

KarenD said...

Wow, you really got the shimmer to pop in these pics! This is one of my favorite RBLs.

The Phalanges Friend said...

I agree with KarenD, these are some of the shimmeriest (Webster be damned) pics of 360 I've ever seen.

And I only buy RBL on sale too. I don't know what I'm gonna do when the fan collection comes out though, because she said NO MOAH SALES and I feel like I might need every color in that collection.
Like the Yves Klein Blue Jelly...I need it!! :(
(Also, my verification word is nonsens. How fitting. ^_^)

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone, I really zoomed in hard to get the shimmer :)

@Chi-Chi- I'm sacred of the fan collection too, I know I will want all of them! Ouch >_< for my wallet! :)

The Preppy Student said...

OH MY GOD!
Its gorgeous its just so pretty

Unknown said...

Thank You and I am pissed Blogger erased all my previous comments, Me No Happy :( LOL