Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rica, Rica!!!

Not only did I love the color of this polish, but I really "took" to the name.  Recently me and my office were defending our client against a company in Costa Rica that had "Rica" in it's name, and that case was a nightmare!!!

So when I saw this name, I knew I had to have it :):)

Zoya "Rica" 2 coats, topped with Zoya "Armour" and SV.














Aren't my little nubbins juicy and cute..LOL.














This is a great shimmer that switches from pink to peach and I loved it more on my hands, than in the bottle.Look at that golden shimmer...so perfect for a sunny day!

It reminds me of Apricots! Yum!!! The formula was perfect as usual, smooth and easy and dried nicely! :)






















































Yep, I am happy I got this color! It's a perfect apricot shimmer for summer!
Pin It!

13 comments:

AmyGrace said...

Summer in a bottle and summer on your nails, Rica is a real stunner! =)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Can you think of any dupes for it..? xx

KarenD said...

Very pretty on you! And those aren't nubbins. :)

Unknown said...

@KarenD- LOL, they feel like nubbins :)

@Cara- I can not think of any dupes for this one, it's pretty unique.

@AmyGrace- Thanks :)

carissakuo said...

i agree with KarenD, definitely not nubbins! :) haha
and that color is gorgeous! :D

Inge (PolishSis) said...

I just received this polish in the mail, less then 2 hours ago and I'm already in love. Your pictures are amazing, can't wait to wear it soon!

Rory said...

This looks amazing on you! I really, really want it now. The shimmer is to die for!!!!!

BMR said...

Pretty! It looks very good on you.

Giuditta said...

Such a pretty colour...

Megan Harmeyer said...

This is the only color I've worn from this collection so far - it's so pretty and sparkly!! This looks great on your skin tone and I'm lovin' the shorter nails on you.

Anonymous said...

It's so pretty! I love it on you!

Refined and Polished said...

I absolutely love this color!!! Its perfect for the summer. It looks great on you!

-Diana- said...

I love this color wow <3