Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My First Apothica.com Order

I recently placed an order with Apothica.com and I was so happy to see my pretties arrive in the mail 2 days later...woo hoo!


 Lippmann "Girls Just Want To Have Fun", "I Know What Boys Like", and "Ruby Red Slippers" and a new scrub cleanser from La Roche-Posay.


I am so happy to be getting  2 of the new colors for Spring from Lippmann, and even happier I can get them online with my other beauty items and pay nothing for shipping.

Apothica offers FREE SHIPPING with all orders over $49 and they have a 30 day HASSLE FREE return policy, which makes it easy to try a product and return it if it doesn't work for you :)

Check them out HERE, they seriously have a ton of beauty nail care products.
Pin It!

3 comments:

JQ said...

OOoh I know what Boys like looks Loverly!

I look forward to making my first Apothica order. It will likely have to wait until fall. I am paying for flowers right now. :D

Unknown said...

@JQ- Flowers are pretty too! :) Can't wait till you place an order and get some new pretties :)

Bregje said...

You picked nice polishes!