Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My shattered dreams have come true!!!

Navy Blue Shatter is HERE!! YES!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah...... uh huh.........do the happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love blues, (yes! we know) and I love Navy Blue even more! So when OPI sent me the press release for Navy Blue Shatter, I knew my dream had come true.  Without any more needless words, here it is

OPI "Navy Blue Shatter"
1 coat of Shatter over 2 coats of OPI "Alpine Snow",  with 1 coat of TC (top coat)



























The label looks different because this was a sample sent by PR. :)  This shatter is a flat creme, in a rich navy blue (looks purple in the bottle).  It dried slightly matte, so a top coat was needed to give it that glossy sheen!









































I love this over white, it's so crisp and nautical...ahoy matey!!!

Navy Shatter will be available beginning May 2011 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for  $8.50 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each Shatter coat.
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!

*This product sent by PR for review
Pin It!

13 comments:

nail crazy said...

perfect!
looks so much better than the ordinary black ;-)

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

got to get them on my digits!

:B
~Tiffani

amusedPolish said...

hmm... I think I'll probably just buy the navy shatter, the others aren't as appealing as I thought they would be.

Hook Prism Power said...

It looks great over white! Is there some squishiness to this? Looks like the color might vary by what you put under it?

Unknown said...

@Cris- yes, it does vary. I've seen it over orange it comes out WAY deeper, almost black, the lighter and brighter the color, the more the blue comes thru :)

Megan Harmeyer said...

That looks nice! I like how the opacity of the blue varies.

Unknown said...

@amusedpolish- The navy is my favorite of the 3, although I do love the shimmer of the turquoise :), that will post tomorrow.

@megan- Thank you, and I like how it varies too :)

@Nailcrazy- I agree!

@yardsticks- Got get'em girl!!!

Hook Prism Power said...

Jackie- Thats right! I saw Landas post. I like it so much over the white because it really brings out the Navy. I though I didnt want this one but I think you changed my mind.

BMR said...

It does look nautical. Awesome. :)

I want this so much.

Unknown said...

@Cris- Great! Landa's post gave me some great ideas, the "Shrek" combo was genius! LOL!

Gottwinkies said...

Ooh, I like that over white! I haven't really liked any of the shatters except for maybe the silver...but this one I really like. Great look!

AllThingsNails! said...

Nice royal blue color. :)

KarenD said...

I'm so jealous you have this already. :)