Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Essie and Ninja Polish "Zultanite"

Hello, how are you doing with this changing fall weather? I am happy it is finally cooling down in California, and happy that we no longer have any 90+ degree temp days!

Well today I have a color changing polish that will blow your socks into next season!


















Ninja Polish "Zultanite" from the Facets Collection.

















I put on the Essie, and although it was a great color, I just couldn't bare to wear it alone, so I topped with with 2 coats of "Zultanite"...AMAZING!!!!!








































Ninja Polish "Zultanite", is an amazing color changing polish, that shifts from gold, to green , to blue, to bronze, and is truly AMAZING! The site suggest that it is best over black and dark brown, but I think over Essie "Stylenomics", it was earth shattering!














Essie "Stylenomics", is a dark pine needle green creme, with strong blue undertones. My bottle was a bit runny and I had pooling issues along the cuticle. :(  After 1 thick-ish coat of the Essie, I decided to follow it up with 2 coats of Zultanite, and wow did it impress me :)














Also it dried super smooth, so my usual 2 coats of top coat left this manicure super shiny, and glassy smooth.  

Here it is in indirect light...

















Look at that bronze color...LOVE!!!









































Seriously amazing. :) This color is sold out now, but go to Ninjapolish.com now and sign up for an email reminder.  You don't want to miss this once it comes back in stock :)

Keep It Sweet! 
Pin It!

12 comments:

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

Pretty!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that is beautiful!

Jazz x

Unknown said...

@Elizabeth- Yes, it is!

@GlitterInfatuation Jazz- Thanks :)

Marisa said...

Wow!!!! This is amazing <3!!!

jazzqueen64 said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous!

Beauty By Crystal said...

Be still my heart! That is AMAZING!!! Another Lemming added to the list.

Anna's Polish Addiction said...

Oh my!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!

Anna's Polish Addiction said...

Oh my!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!

The Lacquered Lady said...

Beautiful! Very interesting finish and texture.

Unknown said...

Ooo wee, this is a winner. It has blown my socks into next season!

MightyLambchop said...

This is so rad, I'm pretty sure I need this.

I always wish I was back in California when the fall comes to Oregon. It's so damp and chilly right now!

Tropicalnailart.blogspot.com said...

Shut the front door!!
This holo is so pretty.