Monday, November 5, 2012

GOSH "Ocean" vs. China Glaze "Deviantly Daring"

I had a recent request in one of my nail groups on Facebook for this comparison and  since I was the only one who had both of the colors, I volunteered to do a quick comparison. :)


















Left to Right 2 coats each: GOSH, China Glaze, GOSH, China Glaze. No top coat














GOSH "Ocean" and China Glaze "Deviantly Daring". Both applied well to the nail, slight streakiness on the first layer, but the 2nd layer covered hat up nicely.














Left to Right: GOSH, China Glaze, GOSH, China Glaze.














Left to Right 2 coats each: GOSH, China Glaze, GOSH. The China Glaze is deeper and darker, and actually has a bit of shimmer to it, that the GOSH does not have.  Booth have the same lovely tones of oceanic blue :)

Since the GOSH is foreign and HTF (hard to find), I think the China Glaze color is a good substitute, but not a dupe. :)

In indirect lighting...



























Left to Right: GOSH, China Glaze, GOSH, China Glaze.














Left to Right: GOSH, China Glaze, GOSH.














Left to Right: GOSH, China Glaze, GOSH.

If you have any comparison request, please email me at my contact email.  If I have the colors, I 'll do it for you, no problem. :)

Keep It Sweet! :)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Nice comparison! I'm lucky enough to own Ocean... which I prefer... but that's pretty awesome that there's a close one that's easy to find stateside.

Unknown said...

These are both really pretty. Thanks for the comparison.