Wednesday, November 14, 2012

KBShimmer Winter 2012 Collection Selected Swatches and Review

I have an amazing treat for you, and what's even better is that you can get these beauties yourself, Thursday November 15th at Noon EST from KBShimmer. And when I say you can get them...I mean, you NEED to get them, LOL! :)

















Left to Right: "Snow Way!", "Berry Christmas", "Cocoa Nut", and "Wrapper's Delight".

KBShimmer
"Snow Way!"
3 coats of color, 1 coat of top coat








































Oh this is pretty! I am NOT a fan of Snow, but I ma a serious fan of "Snow Way!".  Snow Way! has a sky blue base with white glitter and white hexagons in a various sizes.  I used 3 coats, because I wanted full opacity.  The formula was effortless, no clumps, smooth finish and glitter was easy to apply and no need to "dig" for glitter.

KBShimmer
"Berry Christmas"
2 coats of color, 1 coat of top coat








































Wow! Amazing!  Berry Christmas has a bright cranberry red base with red, pink, purple and fine gold glitter.  I only needed 2 coats and it made me a berry happy gal! LOL!

KBShimmer
"Cocoa Nut"
2 coats of color, 1 coat of top coat











































This color is super unique. Honestly I was not prepared to really like this color, but this chocolate brown and pink mix is AMAZING! "Cocoa Nut"  has a brown creamy gingerbread base  with pink and gold glitter.  This is a great match of colors, and it is perfect for the holidays! Applied great, no issues.

KBShimmer
"Wrapper's Delight"
2 coats of color, 1 coat of top coat






























2 coats over Zoya "Ziv", with top coat














2 coats on a bare nail, with top coat.

In indirect lighting...



























2 coats over Zoya "Ziv", with top coat














2 coats on a bare nail, with top coat.

This is THE glitter for the Holidays, hands down!  "Wrapper's Delight" (best name ever) has a clear base with red, green and gold glitters of various sizes. This polish is packed with glitter, yet it is super smooth and easy to apply.   This polish is the only bottle in the collection that will be sold for $10, because $5 from each bottle goes to TOYS FOR TOTS! Wrapper's Delight will only be available from November 15th- December 15th.  So definitely add this glitter to your collection, definitely! :)

Overall these polishes are amazing,  application, dry time and wear for all 4 was amazing!  I know what I will be doing on Thursday, I'll be buying the other colors in the collection. There are 9 colors in the collection total, and I can not wait to get the others to complete my set. :)



Okay so go, go go, now to KBShimmer, and grab your bottles now!  Each bottle is sold for $8.75, except for the last glitter which is bring sold for $10.00. Also check out their Facebook page as well, KBShimmer Facebook.    Keep it sweet!

*Products provided by PR.
Pin It!

2 comments:

beachgal said...

I may need to get snow days - but then I never look good in powder blues but I am so attracted to them in swatches and in the bottle - wonder if this would be one I could pull off because of the white 'snow' in it?

Unknown said...

@Beachgal- The blue in this polish is so vibrant, I bet you could wear this perfectly! :)