Monday, November 19, 2012

UCLA 38-U$C 28...UCLA BRUINS TRIUMPH!

Yes, yes, the biggest cross-town rivalry in Southern California was played today, and my UCLA Bruins, triumphed over U$C...AMAZING Game!

Of course I did a true blue BRUIN manicure for the event!

















I used...














Nicole by OPI "I Sea You and Raise You", "Sephora by OPI "Havana Dreams", "NVL Custom "Bruin 4 Life", and China Glaze "Lemon Fizz".














I did 2 coats of each of the cremes and then 1 good coat of my glitter! Topped it with 2 coats of top coat and that was all I needed.



























2 coats of top coat were not needed since the glitter is super smooth, but I wanted my manicure to be indestructible for game day!














The $OPI, gave me serious issues, it was thin and watery, but I was diligent and made it work.














This NOPI was amazing, 2 coats and it was perfect, smooth formula great pigmented color, Love it!














This China Glaze is one of the best light yellows I have. Most yellow polishes are notorious for having "streaking" and "spotting" issues, and this is no exception, but it is better than most.

Yes this glitter was the best "dream/idea" I ever had.  I love that NVL could create this for me, it's perfect!!!!














Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!!!

Unknown said...

So pretty and so unusual!

Jazz x

Unknown said...

Thanks :)

beachgal said...

Well UCLA was due - I went to USC so this yr has been pretty dismal - started off pretty good but downhill from there and kind of sad with it being our quarterbacks last yr and our first yr after eons of being on probation from all the junk Reggie Bush did that put sanctions against USC - and USC is never going to win #1 Noter Dame this week so our season is over. Did not go to the game this yr...I am in chemo so cannot be around folks - I have too low of white count and cannot even go out to eat right now or to a movie. Will see what happens next yr! I always loved all the hype the week of the big cross-town rival game - can remember when UCLA flew over USC in a helicopter and dropped tons and tons of blue and yellow toilet paper all over the trees and buildings - I am dating myself back to when tissues and TP came in colors!!!