Thursday, July 25, 2013

Nicole by OPI "Notorious Neons": Swatches and Review

Yep, here is a cute little manicure I did for a recent nail challenge in one of my nail groups.

The challenge was neon manicures for Friday...yep that was it, and it was perfect for me, because I had this set out on the counter and I needed to swatch it so.....2 birds, 1 stone!





































I applied 2 coats of the white, and then followed up with my handy-dandy dotting tool and made "leopard-like" markings using the remaining 3 colors.  I say "leopard-like", since my skills were lacking at the time and my markings are not the best, LOL.

The neons are a bit thin, so if you do use them for a full manicure, I strongly suggest several coats.  Plus, if you want the "neon-effect" to be at its best, you'll have to do a white base before applying them.



Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality.   Notorious! Neons mini packs are available in stores NOW for $10 each at retailers including Meijer, CVS, Duane Reade, H-E-B, Kroger, and ShopKo.  Top Coat Plus will be sold alongside the kits for $7.99. In Canada, the kits will be available for$12.50 each and Top Coat Plus for $10.99 at Loblaw, Jean Coutu, Rexall, London Drugs, and Shoppers Drug Mart.  
For more information, visit nicolebyopi.com. Follow Nicole by OPI on witter @NicoleByOPI and become a Facebook fan!

*Product sent by by PR for review.
Pin It!

2 comments:

♥vendy♥ said...

fabolous colours
xoxo
happy day

Unknown said...

Thanks @Vendy :)