Monday, July 1, 2013

Shimmer Polish "Nichole"

Happy July!!!!

Since this week we celebrate Americas independence day (July 4th), I am doing all patriotic themes manicures and polish, let's bring on the red, white, and blue!














I started with OPI "Dating A Royal", and then added Shimmer Polish "Nichole" to the accent nail.





























Shimmer Polish "Nichole" is a beautiful mix of red, blue and silver glitter in various sizes. 1 coat covers nicely, and dries to a smooth finish.














OPI "Dating A Royal" is a beautiful royal blue jelly. Yep, its a must have in everyone nail polish collection. After 3 thin coats, it's perfect. The key to any polish that requires more than 2 coats for opacity is THIN COATS. If you do 3, or 4 or even 5 THIN coats, your manicure stands a chance at drying normally and being FABULOUS!















Keep It Sweet!

*Product sent by PR for review.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

That blue polish is pretty. I love the macro shot of that glitter. This is a really nice 4th of July mani. I really need to get mine figured out and ready before the last minute. You are ahead of the game. I guess though being a blogger you need to be, to inspire last minute deciders like me.

Anonymous said...

I have Nichole and love it! Will definitely be wearing it for the 4th of July weekend!