Monday, July 22, 2013

Zoya: Stunning Collection for Summer 2013

Yep, this past weekend was gloomy and I could not get some of my much needed swatching done, so today's post will be only half of Zoya 2013 Summer releases called "Stunning".














Zoya Stunning Collection for Summer 2013.

Zoya "Darcy"
3 coats, no top coat
sunny yellow cream















This was smooth and bright and semi-easy to apply. But I did see some bald spots after 2 coats, so I applied 3 to be on the safe side.  This is by far the best yellow I have ever applied to my nails. It's a keeper!

Zoya "Thandie"
2 coats, no top coat
citrus orange cream















This is a dusty orange cream applied perfectly.  This colors is not an "In Your Face" kind of orange cream, it's dusty and prominent, and has a slight shimmer that is hard to see on the nail.  I like it.

Here is a bottle shot showing the shimmer, which does not show up on the nail.















Zoya "Micky"
2 coats, no top coat
amazing coral cream
































They call this a coral cream, but I disagree. It's pink! A pretty pink, but definitely pink.  I guess we can call t "coral pink", but ...nope...it's PINK!  This was a bit thick and applied a bit unevenly. This too has a slight shimmer to it, but it is not easily seen on the nail.

Zoya "Yana"
2 coats, no top coat
rubine red cream




























"Rubine Red", I'm not going to lie, I had to look up this color, Basically it is a raspberry cream. It's pretty, applied smoothly and has a subtle shimmer which I really like in this color.

Zoya "Rocky"
2 coats, no top coat
serene blue cream















Woo Hoo for the blue! No shimmer, just awesome cool blue creme. No issues in application, smooth and easy.

Zoya "Josie"
2 coats, no top coat
grassy green creme
















East green creme. A perfect grass green, subtle, and not too bright. Smooth and easy to apply.

Overall this collection comes off as "simple and repetitive", but they are perfect! Some of the colors are ones we have sen before, but others are just different enough to justify owning them.  My favorites are "Josie", "Thandie" and "Darcy" are my favorites!

This collection is available at Zoya.com for $8 a bottle.

*Product provided by PR for review
Pin It!

No comments: