Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jindie Nails "JINDIE-Pendence Glitter Topper" Limited Edition

I have another holiday themed manicure for ya using Jindie Nails!










I decided to top Jindie Nails "JINDIE-Pendence Glitter Topper" LE over China Glaze "Immortal".































I applied 2 coats of  JPG over 2 coats of China Glaze "Immortal".  After that I applied my usual 2 coats of top coat!














Jindie Nails "JINDIE-Pendence Glitter Topper" is a mix of red, white, blue and silver glitter in a a variety of shapes and sizes suspended in a clear base. There are squares, stars, circles, diamonds, hexagons, rectangles, and dots, all in a variety of matte and metallic finishes.














China Glaze "Immortal" was released for their Halloween 2012 Wicked Collection.  It has an awesome grey base with blue and purple shimmer. It applied well in 2 coats,. no issues and I  thought the shimmer would be a perfect base for the large glitter on top. I was right!





























Unfortunately this Jindie Nails polish is already SOLD OUT too, but you may able to score a bottle on a "blog sale". :)

Check out JINDIE NAILS for some other great summer colors, or LIKE them on Facebook.

Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

No comments: