Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teal Ombre Nail Manicure

Here is a sweet little diddy I wore last week.

















I took an empty nail wheel and swatched a bunch of teal cremes, in order to see which colors looked "in harmony" with one another, and these were the winners!

Left to Right: China Glaze "Re-Fresh Mint, Catrice "Am I Blue Or Green?", China Glaze "Aquadelic", Zoya "Wednesday", OPI "Mermaid's Tears".

















Left to Right (Thumb to Pinkie): China Glaze "Re-Fresh Mint, Catrice "Am I Blue Or Green?", China Glaze "Aquadelic", Zoya "Wednesday", OPI "Mermaid's Tears".
















I like how this ombre goes from "minty green" to "teal blue", and then to a more subdued teal. Fun!

 

Thanks for checking out my ombre, Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Cute. I really need to try this fun look. I even have most of those polishes too.