Friday, August 17, 2012

Nicole by OPI: Target Exclusive Colors, Fall 2012

Yep, the new NOPI releases for Target, and if you check back with my blog on Monday I'll have a special surprise regarding these beauties!  *hint* it won't cost you a cent, LOL :):)















Commence with the swatches...

"Mer-Maid For Each Other"
2 coats, no top coat







In the shade...














Metallic blue green duo-chrome with "lime gold" as the main color.  A definite dupe of China Glaze "Unpredictable", but better in my opinion because this was opaque in 2 coats, whereas I need 3 coats of the China Glaze to be perfectly opaque. :) I ave a comparison coming up later.

"For Gold Times Sake"
2 coats, no top coat





























This glitter packed "old gold" and green combo is awesome! There are pink, blue shimmers in it as well, WOW!  This glitter is power packed with color and shine, love it!

"Iris My Case"
2 coats, no top coat



























In the shade...














Lilac and pink duo-chrome. Nice and pretty, but a dupe for China Glaze "No Plain Jane", but at least the NOPI was opaque in 2 coats, the China Glaze version took 3 coats for me to get it opaque. :) I have a comparison coming up later.

"Just Busta Mauve"
2 coats, no top coat








































This is the best of the bunch! This brown and mauve glitter combo, is amazing. There is also blue, and pink shimmer and it is truly amazing. This would be best at 3 coats, although I used 2 for the pics.

"If The Blue Fits..."
2 coats, no top coat



























In the shade...


























Gorgeous navy blue glitter! The base is saturated with blue color and the added blue and purple shimmer is amazing! Love this blue, LOVE!!!!

The formula on these has improved. :) All were opaque n 2 coats. I wanted to do 3 coats on the glitters, just because they did not look opaque enough to my eyes, but once photographed they were fine at 2 coats :)

My favorites are "For Gold Times Sake" and "Just Busta Mauve", they are definitely unique and different. Go to your local Target and grab them, or have someone grab them for you :)


Nicole by OPI nail lacquers and Nail Treatments contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde. Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality. These new Target exclusive shades will be available August 2012 for $7.04 each at select Target locations nationwide and online at Target.com.

For more information, visit nicolebyopi.com. Follow Nicole by OPIon Twitter @NicoleByOPI and become a Facebook fan!

*Product provided by PR

Pin It!

11 comments:

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

Great swatches! These look great!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

These are all pretty swanky!!!

The Lacquered Lady said...

Very pretty. It is interesting how in sync all the nail companies seem to be this year with their fall polishes.

Unknown said...

@Carly- Thanks :)

@Kimberly- I agree!

@The Lacquered lady- I know right? They are definitely getting their pigments from the same pale, LOL! :)

HaulOfFame said...

These are all gorgeous on you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving Mer-Maid For Each Other!!

Tânia said...

Hi.
I saw the logo "I swap" in the right bar and I was wondering if you want to swap with me.

I from Portugal and it would be nice to trade some national brands with you.

Check out my blog and let me know what to you think of my invitation.

Hugs
Tânia

B.Stone said...

Wow, these DO look great. But I agree, all the companies seem to be duping each other. I hope some truly original polishes come out by spring.

Sue2Sueper said...

I like the color "Iris My Case"

Sue2Sueper said...

It's cool how they change colors in the SUN/SHADE :-)

Unknown said...

These colors are great! :)