Thursday, August 30, 2012

OPI Launches New Diamond Dust-Infused Designer Series Shades for Fall 2012: Swatches and Review

Here are two new additions to the OPI Designer Series Family for Fall 2012, "Luxurious" and "Indulgence"!   Both are amazing, and I can not wait to have a little nail art fun with both of them. :)














OPI Designer Series
"Luxurious"
Captivating coral red with a golden glisten
 2 coats, no top coat





















































Great color, and super saturated, 2 coats is all it took. This definitely is a "orange-coral", rather than a "coral orange"...get it?! LOL :) Application was awesome. I've noticed that the overall consistency of polish has changed from our usual polish formula to something that is more gel like, easier to control and easier apply, even for the messiest painter. I'm loving it!

OPI Designer Series
"Indulgence"
Radiant red-violet with a shimmering,  golden finish
2 coats, no top coat



























GORGEOUS!!!! and in the shade you can see how strong the shimmer is...



























The shimmer can not be stopped, I love this color!!! I can not wait to do a sponge gradient with this one. This color is unique and that golden shimmer really sets it off, nice job OPI. :)

Overall I am impressed with both colors. I need to compare "Luxurious" to OPI DS "Treasure", I'm pretty sure Treasure is more orange, but a comparison is needed. :) Formula on both was easy and simply amazing!


Designer Series by OPI nail lacquers contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and each includes OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application. DS Indulgence and DS Luxurious will be available beginning September 2012 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $12.50 ($14.95 CAN) suggested retail for each Nail Lacquer. 

For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com.  Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!

*Product provided by PR
Pin It!

3 comments:

jazzqueen64 said...

Oh my word they are gorgeous!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous!!! Luxurious is my favorite.

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies, the more I look at these the more I feel the need to pout them on NOW!!!!