Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nail-Venturous Lacquers

I've had these polishes for awhile now, and I even forgot I swatched them until I found them and thought "I never posted these?"...so here they are! I purchased some, and swapped for the rest and finally here they are all together, direct from Nail-Venturous ;)














Nail-Venturous: Pinkerbell, Orange You Unique?, and Humble Bee.

"Pinkerbell"
2 coats, no top coat








































Great color, baby blue, yellow and pink micro glitter in a clear base. This is the kind of glitter that doesn't shine, but lights up a room anyway. :) I like how soft this color appears on its own, topped over another "like color", and it will be perfect at 1 coat or 2...you decide. :)  This glitter is not super smooth, and it has a slight texture to it that can easily be tamed with any of the best top coats, I suggest Seche Vite. :)

"Orange You Unique?"
2 coats, no top coat








































Love this one! Matte orange, bright blue, light yellow micro-glitter in a peach base. Great coverage in 2 coats.   A bit thick, so some thinner was required. After I received this bottle, the swapper I swapped with contacted Nail-Venturous to see if I could get a better "thinner" bottle, and she sent one immediately. Gotta love great customer service.  Again, this glitter is not super smooth, and it has a slight texture to it that can easily be tamed with any of the best top coats, I suggest Seche Vite. :)

"Humble Bee"
2 coats, no top coat









































This color is amazing! I plan on layering this over white or a light yellow. The yellow micro-glitter in this is almost neon, and paired with the black...well it's amazing!!! The black glitter is medium sized hexagons and really stands out against the yellow micro-glitters :)

All of these polishes are amazing, and even though Nail venturous doesn't make their own polishes, you can still get the same polish, authorized by Nail-Venturous from Ninja Polish.

Get them, you will not be disappointed. :)

Pin It!

4 comments:

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

I think I want Pinkerbell now! Thanks for the swatches!

Ashley said...

Now I understand why people go crazy over these!

Melissa said...

These are all gorgeous. I want them all!

Unknown said...

I love her polishes I'm missing Pinkerbell and Humble Bee :)