Monday, August 6, 2012

Zoya NYFW 2012: Designer, Swatches and Review

Inspired by backstage beauties, talented designers, runways and VIP fashion events, the NYFW 2012 Color Collections by Zoya for Fall 2012 are simply stunning. 

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, Zoya cremes are the best!!!!

Here they are...














"Rekha"
Blood red creme
2 coats, no top coat



























Who doesn't love the perfect red creme? This is a seriously sexy red!!!

"Toni"
Dark maroon red creme
2 coats, no top coat



























Beautiful red based maroon creme. I t reminds me of the colors back in the 70's my mom used to wear on her nails. :) I have a 70's party coming up soon,  may have to sport this color!

"Monica"
Dark mulberry purple creme
2 coats, no top coat



























Mulberry or purple whatever you want to call it, I love it! This reminds me of their other color "Pinta", but much lighter and more red based. Very pretty and bright, perfect for fall!

"Natty"
Smoked navy blue creme
2 coats, no top coat



























This blue reminds me of almost faded blue jeans. A very nice blue with a hint of periwinkle/purple undertones, it doesn't strike me as terribly unique, but it is still nice. :)

"Evvie"
Evergreen green creme
 2 coats, no top coat



























If you check out the pics of the bottles on the top, it looks green, but on my hand it turns grey, LOL! I couldn't believe it till I had it on my hands, totally looks grey. I think this will only look green if I wear a grey color next to it, LOL! In the end, it's a very unique color, must have!

"Noot"
Charcoal green grey creme
2 coats, no top coat




























Swooning over this color, it's so rich and reminds me of a favorite grey sweater of mine. Love this color!

Great formula, great coverage and great dry time. :) These are fabulous jewel toned colors for fall. My favorites are Rekha, Evvie and Noot.  :)
 
ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!

Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE - all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.

Find over 300 other Zoya shades at www.zoya.com.
Each and every name has a color as unique as the women who inspired it.

PRICE: 0.5 oz bottle, $8.00 (US)

*Product provided by PR.

Pin It!

No comments: