Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Zoya NYFW 2012: Diva, Swatches and Review

Inspired by backstage beauties, talented designers, runways and VIP fashion events, the NYFW 2012 Color Collections by Zoya for Fall 2012 are simply stunning.  

Now for the Divas!














"Elisa"
Crimson red metallic 
2 coats, no top coat



























Pretty bright red. Not terribly unique, as I'm sure I have some others this shade and texture, but not a bad color either. Just pretty!

"Suri"
Royal purple metallic
2 coats, no top coat



























Wow, electric purple!  Very pretty and smooth, and these metallic's apply well with very little brushstrokes, nice! :)

"Song"
Egyptian blue metallic with a subtle sparkle
2 coats, no top coat



























Great "true blue"! Bright yet, not too bright.  Love this blue!


"Ray"
Pine green metallic
2 coats, no top coat



























Great dark green!  This color truly reminds me of pine trees and fall. Very nice!

"FeiFei"
Magic blue foil sparkle metallic
2 thick coats, no top coat








































In the shade...



























I'm loving this shade and I can not wait to experiment with this one. :)  I had to make my coats a bit thick, so I could get full opacity. But once the sun hits this, even with 2 coats, you would not see any VNL (visible nail lines) :)

So pretty! This leans a bit purple and grey at angles, but who cares, its gorgeous!LOL!

"Daul"
Magic violet foil sparkle metallic
2 coats, no top coat



























I wanted to like this one, but I can't. It's thin at 2 coats, definitely needs 3 coats , or 2 THICK coats. Reminds me of Zoya "Faye", although Faye has more pink, the shimmer and the formula are very close. If you love purple, this will be a MUST HAVE! :)

Great smooth application, and dry time was good. Zoya's apply very well for me, and wear even better, no complaints from me.   Overall my favorites are Song, Ray and FeiFei.

Grab them if you see them! :)


ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!

Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE - all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.

Find over 300 other Zoya shades at www.zoya.com.
Each and every name has a color as unique as the women who inspired it.

PRICE: 0.5 oz bottle, $8.00 (US)

*Product provided by PR.

Pin It!

1 comment:

B.Stone said...

Your swatch of Suri looks more interesting than others... I might pick that one if I see it, I don't think I have that *particular* type of loud purple.