Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cult Nails Haul and Cult Nails "I Got Distracted"

Hello, today I will share pics of my recent Cult Nails purchases that I acquired during their recent $7 sale and my first manicure from that haul.

First up, the HAUL...
















Left to Right: Nevermore, Captivated, I Got Distracted, Living Water, Seduction and Time Traveler.

I immediately swapped away "Living Water", since I already own it and love it, I figured this beauty could have a nice home somewhere else. My swatches, of my bottle, are HERE

So immediately I fell in love with "Nevermore", which is a smooth black creme, that covers in 1 coat and dries super shiny *drool*, and "I got Distracted", which honestly, totally distracted me the entire time once it was unwrapped and on my desk. :)














I did 1 coat of each, that's it!



























Let me first clarify that this lovely glitter, is totally opaque in 2 coats, but I just could not resist "Nevermore" , so I used them both.

"I Got Distracted" is a  blackened emerald green jelly with green and holographic glitter.  It is from the Coco's Untamed Collection, and it is amazing. :)

The formula is amazing, smooth and gel like, easy to apply, the brush is easy to control, simply perfect! Maria delivers an outstanding product, check out her site HERE.






























If you can't tell from my pics how sparkly and amazing this is, check out some "fuzzy pics"...

















So gorgeous, like a perfect Christmas tree at midnight! Love it!

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

8 comments:

Tintin said...

Drool! I want some Cult Nails

Tintin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lusty For Lacquer said...

My eyes just aout popped out of my head! Phenomenal job that Maria does at Cult nails. I have to get me some!

Unknown said...

SO Lucky!! This was sold out by the time I realized there was a sale... still waiting for the restock :)

Unknown said...

@SchaChia- When she re-stocks it...grab it, it's gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

christ! I'm not surprised coco got distracted, with that sparkle I'd cause a few more car wrecks than usual!

beachgal said...

These 2 layered is really pretty. Would like to see one then the other if you can when you do a layered polish. Have not bought Cult since the 2nd and 3rd collections came out.

Christina Alexia said...

So much sparkle! Awesome :)