Friday, August 12, 2011

China Glaze Fall 2011 Metro Collection: "Downtown" Swatches

And now it's time for "Downtown"!!! :)















"Midtown Magic"
Burgundy base with flecks of gold shimmer captures the latest fashion trend.
2 coats, no top coat








































Oh WOW! This is my new favorite vampy shimmer! I love this, the burgundy base is more of a "black  base" with "to die for" gold and red shimmer...love this stunner!!!

"Loft-y Ambitions"
Burgundy shimmer and cocktail hour – nothing better.
2 coats, no top coat



























Beautiful burgundy shimmer, it better on the nail than int he bottle, IMO (In my opinion), and I'm sure it has some dupes out there, but this is gorgeous within it's own rights!


"Trendsetter"
Mustard yellow shimmer translates beautifully from hot dogs to nails.
2 coats, no top coat



























Most unique color in this collection...HANDS DOWN!!! Gorgeous! This is what I call "Ugly adorable"..it's a must have and is really unique with the mustard creme paired with the shimmer! MUST HAVE!!!!


"Westside Warrior"
For the trendsetting woman this camo green crème is to die for.
2 coats, no top coat



























Military greens are sooo in this fall, and this one is no exception! This yellow toned green creme is deeper than other collection colors, and this one is definitely a keeper!


"Concrete Catwalk" 
Steel grey crème is amazing for a chic mani.
2 coats, no top coat 
































I really like this grey creme, because it is deeper and leans more blue than the others, I think this is the color grey I need to complete my "Grey Gradient Manicure"..and if not, I'm gonna keep it anyway..LOL!!!!




"Skyscraper"
 A sparkling, glitter blue reminiscent of the sky over the city.
2 coats, no top coat ( I should have done 3 coats) 





































Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Everyone is loving this blue sparkler!  With a little tweaking and some smart layering, this may be the color to kill everyone's Essie "Starry, Starry Night" lemmings! Yeah!!!!...but I'm not messing with this bottle, I'll need to get another to play around with! :)


So my favorites from this batch?..."Midtown Magic", "Trendsetter", and "Westside Warrior" and "Skyscraper". :)...but seriously, I love them all!!!!!
Pin It!

12 comments:

Minty said...

Midtown Magic is AMAZZZING,

Terni said...

why doesn't my sally's have these yet?????????? i need trendsetter & westside warrior.

Cristina - PeeBeforePolish said...

My favourite ones are Skyscraper and CG in the City. They must be mine! *_* :)

KarenD said...

Lots of pretties here!

Unknown said...

@Minty- I agree, definitely magical :)

@Terni- I'll keep my eyes open for these for you! :)

@Cristina- The glitters are a MUST!!

@KarenD- Yes, I agree!!! :)

Enamel Girl said...

woo whee, midtown magic is gorgeous!

Nail Nerd said...

WANT. That Trendsetter one is fantastic... though really it's a great collection all around.

BMR said...

I LOVE this part of the collection. LOVE. I'm not even a glitter fan, but you've made me love Skyscraper (seriously. I was all "meh" until this post and now I need it.) I think Westside Warrior is my favorite though.

polishloving said...

midtown magic looks so nice :D and of course skyscraper does too (goes without saying) ;)

Iris @ pimpmynailz.com said...

need.to.have.midtown magic! Thanks for another lemming ;0

Stephanye said...

Midtown magic, Westside Warrior, and Skyscraper look so great. China Glaze is really stepping up.

Anonymous said...

Skyscraper and Midtown Magic = WANT!

I like this set much better than the other one I think.