Thursday, August 4, 2011

Military Bling!

Military Greens are the definite trend for fall, so when I received Catrice "Sir, Yes Sir!" in a swap, I was so super happy to finally get my hands on it! It is a true military green.

The added bonus was that it was "Catrice", which is my favorite foreign polish brand.

Catrice
"Sir, Yes, Sir!"
2 coats





























Catrice "Sir, Yes Sir", and a grey based military green, with yellow undertones. In some lighting it almost looks taupe, but the pics. show exactly how great this color is!!
 













I decided to a dd a little "military bling" to my ring finger and my thumb with  a base of Orly "Luxe" and 3 coats of China Glaze "Goddess".



























"Goddess" has a clear base, with silver and gold micro glitter.  I love how the silver glitter in goddess dries "flat", no bumps, and it really gives the gold bling a nice base, and isn't too "brassy". :)














Orly" Luxe" was the perfect base for "Goddess". "Luxe", dries quickly and one coat was enough to serve as a base for "Goddess", and the color, is "spot on"!!

Pin It!

12 comments:

Terni said...

Love the Catrice - I WANT! And the accent color is perfect.

Unknown said...

@Terni- Yeah it goes well, thanks to you :)

Thays said...

I loved your blog and your nails and I'm following you, you can follow me too.
kisses
tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

Refined and Polished said...

Love this combination! I really need a couple of Catrices in my life.

Katie said...

Love the bling! You've got me wanting Goddess right now! I don't have any polishes with silver and gold in them together yet.

Tera said...

I am loving all of these military colors! I especially love your mani paired with the gold, fabulous!

Gottwinkies said...

It really does look amazing and your bling is spot on!

♥beauxs mom said...

gorgeous military green, and loving that accent nails it goes so well together.

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Love this!d

lovenailpolish said...

This combo is golden! I love your military bling idea!!!

Stephanye said...

I LOVE that color! I so need to do a polish swap.

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!