Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New OPI Glam Slam Colors: Grandstand Finale!

Yep, here are the 2 new colors from Serena Williams and OPI..and guess what?...NO Shatter! LOL!

OPI "Pros & Bronze"
2 coats









































It's a rich bronze foil  with small glass flecks of orange, pink and gold , which actually turn this bronze beauty into a true winner! LOL! All you need to know is , you need it!

It's metallic, perfectly smooth and applies like a dream, 2 coats and your done!!!

This color is "metallic" without being "in your face", and reminds me of the yellow and gold colored leaves that are on the trees during FALL. :)

OPI "Love Is A Racket"
2 coats
























































This is a SUPER pigmented Hot Red with fuchsia glass flecks, hidden  within! It's so bright it's almost neon, but not quite! Applied perfectly in 2 coats!

This collection should have been released in the beginning of summer rather than the end, it's the perfect set for summer fun!

Oh well, I'll have to rock this a much as possible, until the leaves start to fall...LOL! :)

Glam Slam! U.S. will be available NOW at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $14.95 ($20.95 CAN) suggested retail for each duo-pack. 
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!

*OPI colors provided by OPI PR for review.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Bregje said...

They're both pretty, but boy does Love Is A Racket look amazing on you!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I like Pros & Bronze, but I don't think that color would look good on my pale skin. I like that it has two colors of glass fleck, though.

Emily said...

Both colors are gorgeous. This is the only Serena set I *had* to have, and I love them!!

Inge (PolishSis) said...

I just received Pros and Bronze today and have a gorgeous mani on that I don't want to remove, So I kept staring at the bottle untill it was dark. And now I have your perfect pictures to drool over untill I can wear it myself :-)

polishloving said...

I love these, they are faves :)

Niesha(skyla91) said...

BEAUTIFUL I want them so badly!!!

Unknown said...

These colors are sooo amazing plus they look just very good on you!