Monday, August 22, 2011

Gosh: Blue Monday

Today is actually a pretty good Monday, a bit crazy and hectic, but definitely not "blue",..but my nails are...LOL!!!

Gosh "Blue Monday"
2 coats w/ China Glaze "Platinum Pieces"








































I should have 3 coats, in order to get the deepness of the blue you see in the bottle.  I did this manicure at night and I swore it looked deep when I did it, but in the sun light you can see 3 would have done it!

Oh well, it's still gorgeous, and at 2 coats creates the perfect blue for summer!!!



























"Blue Monday" is a great sheer medium blue "foil-like" polish with very fine blue glass fleck pieces that sometime shine purple. It went on perfectly, no complaints, no running, no streaking and dried nicely.



























I love it, and with the added crackle accent finger, this manicure is a winner..even on a "blue monday"..LOL!














GOSH is a foreign brand, so if you can score it thru a swap or trade...DO IT!!!! The closest American color that comes to mind is China Glaze "Blue Iguana"...grab that one too! :)


Pin It!

4 comments:

Biba said...

Definitely the winner! :)

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

Girl my Monday will never be blue wearing this one! NICE!

Refined and Polished said...

Gorgeous blue!

polishloving said...

awesome colour, I hope one day I can find some of these :)