Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OPI Fall 2011 Touring Collection: Swatches and Reviews: Part II

...and here are the last 6 of the collection. :)

"Uh-oh Roll Down The Window"
You’re gonna wanna pull over for this “unexpected” olive green.
2 coats








































My niece has her sights set on this color, she calls it avocado green, but I don't have the heart to correct her.  This is a great olive-military green creme. It is seriously as smooth as it looks, and this creme shade is in all the newest collections for fall, it's a must--have!

"Suzi Takes The Wheel"
Buckle up—she’s not stopping until she gets to gray!
2 coats









































This is a smooth yellow based gray creme.  I only say "green based" because the next one is not...LOL!! Personally I think this is the perfect color of cement, you remember when you were a kid, and you would grab a stick and defile it with your initials, only to have your parents SCREAM at you later....LOL!!

"French Quarter For Your Thoughts"
Want beads? Then show us your sexy gray nails!
2 coats








































This ghostly gray is HOT! Smooth, creamy, the usual perfect OPI formula, and I love the blue base to this gray, it's very wearable!

"A-Taupe The Space Needle"
You’ll climb to new heights with this creamy-rich taupe.
2 coats




























This taupe is creamy and smooth, kinda reminds me of instant- coffee with cream...keep in mind, I don't drink coffee..LOL! This is definitely a yellow based taupe and it is pretty, but I think it will look best on someones hands with more yellow undertones. It kinda looks muddy on mine :(

"Get In The Expresso Lane"
An amped-up dark brown that’ll never letcha down!
2 coats









































This espresso colored cream is AWESOME! Very unique,  and it looks a lot like espresso beans..I don't like espresso, but I DO like this color! :)

"I Brake For Manicures"
This gorgeous eggplant-plum has our full attention.
2 coats









































Yep, this is definitely Eggplant.:)  My mother grew eggplants in our garden, when I was a kid, and although she herself, did not like eggplants, she still choose to grow them and feed them to use kids...YUCK!

But there is nothing "Yucky" about this color, cool and rich, this cream is perfect for fall!

My ABSOLUTE favorites for the whole collection, are "I Eat Mainely Lobster", "Honk If You Love OPI", "Road House Blues", and "Uh-oh Roll Down The Window".

Touring America Nail Lacquer shades contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and each includes OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.

Touring America by OPI is available  now, at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $8.50 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each Nail Lacquer.

For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!

*Products provided by OPI PR for review



Pin It!

10 comments:

Julia said...

I love your swatches!!! The colors look all so gorgeous on you, wanna have em all^^

KarenD said...

Some great colors in here! I'm going to have to check if my nail supply has them--usually I'd get at Ulta but since the rewards are no good for polish now, I'm trying to chang my shopping habits.

Unknown said...

@Julia- Thank You :)

@KarenD- -Seriously the rewards are not good for polish?! That sucks!!!!

KarenD said...

Well, my newest mailer says you can get Ulta polish or Essie Ballet Slippers--that's it, so it is good for polish but not any good polish, if that makes sense.

Enamel Girl said...

pretty swatches. uurdtw looks good on you!

Unknown said...

@KarenD- Thanks fort he info.

@Enamel Girl- Thank U :)

carissakuo said...

great swatches! :) love the colorss!

Stephanye said...

Uh-oh Roll Down The Window is my favorite of the collection. Now I need to hunt it down and make it mine.

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Gorgeous! I've already picked up the lovely olive green. Your niece might not be wrong about the color - if she's describing the outside of some avocados, lol!

Lipsticky said...

I love these swatches :) I just bought "Suzi Takes the Wheel" and I think "Uh-oh Roll Down The Window" will be my next choice, even though the name is gross :P