Thursday, August 25, 2011

When you can't think of a NEW color to put on....

...go put on a FAVORITE!...and so I did!

Orly
"Halley's Comet"
3 coats



























Yes..I know..this polish came out and there were (at least) 4 other company's that came out with the EXACT same color!... and YES...I will admit...I bought them all...LOL! :)














They're soooooooooooooo pretty!! I call them ...."The Quads"!!!
L to R: OPI "Catch me in your net", Orly "Halley's Comet", Zoya "Charla" (gave me smurf nails), and Essence "Choose Me!". 














This is a perfect mermaid blue foil! It shimmers blue, and then green, and it's just beautiful!!!!!

I thought this was going to give me "smurf nails" (stain them blue) like "Charla" did, but NOPE, no staining!!!!



























I wore this for 4 days, and then I still couldn't take it off, so I topped it with Nfu-Oh #52 for 1 more day, and it was the BOMB!!!!! ( I was sooo in love, I forgot to take pics)














Everywhere I went people kept asking me , "Wow, look at your nails..that color is awesome"..Thanks!!!!
















Do you have any of ..."The Quads"?..LOL :)
Pin It!

11 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

They're soooo pretty!! I have Charla and *maybe* Haley's Coment, though I can't exactly remember. AND I have a dupe from a Wet n Wild color, too. LOL So, really, they're a quint.

Unknown said...

I only have the essence!
Cute collection!

Nail Designs xox said...

I have the Zoya and ORLY one. Can't have enough of that color!!

Unknown said...

@Megan- I have the WnW one too, but it doesn't match the others!! so yeah maybe a quad with 1 kissin cousin..LOL!!!

Melissa said...

I have the Orly. I've only worn it once and I love it. It reminds me of mermaids for some reason. I went to a small beauty supply store in my city and there was a display for the OPI Summer Flutter collection and of course, Catch Me In Your Net was completely gone.

Aly said...

Great choice! I only own the smaller/cheaper/easier tofind of The Quads: Essence Choose Me.
This Orly seems fantastic and the picture with the four bottles is really mouth-watering!

Anonymous said...

I have 3 out of 4, LOL! I'm just like you!

Stephanye said...

It's also a great pedicure color.

Litzy said...

No... I don't. Why!? I need to find one of them right now :)

Sarah Kesler said...

What a pretty color! I don't have any of these, but I have China Glaze Sexy in the City. I has a similar base color, but somewhat less shimmer and color shift.

polishloving said...

Nice :D it looks beautiful