Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine "Satsuma" and KBShimmer

Hello, today I have a juicy manicure to show you!  I wore this 2 weeks ago, and it was a hit!





Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in "Satsuma", and KBShimmer "Quantum Leaf".














I applied 2 coats of the Barry M, over my usual base coat of OPI "Nail Envy" Matte.  The Barry M applied nicely to the nail.  It was smooth, and gel-like and was a gem to work with, nearly opaque in 1 coat..














Barry M "Satsuma", is a red-toned coral orange, and it very bright, and perfect for the warmer months. A dream to apply, and a dream to wear. Opaque in 2 coats.

















Then for the accent nail, I applied 2 healthy coats of KBShimmer.














KBShimmer "Quantum Leaf" is a rustic yellow gold base with orange, copper, gold and red hexes. This polish is meant to mimic the fall leaves  but I felt the brighter tones, went perfectly with the bright Spring colors of "Satsuma".

Also KBShimmer has a new website, with easier to navigate sales pages, customer account pages, order history,  and more importantly you can earn rewards on purchases, Check it out, HERE!














I topped this manicure with my usual 2 coats of top coat, OPI "Top Coat" and Seche Vite.








I wore this for 5 days, but here is a shot of my nails at 3 days.  Check out my tips, minimal tip wear...oh yeah!!!!














Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous mani! Quantum Leaf is so pretty.

Unknown said...

Love!!!