Friday, July 12, 2013

Zoya: Pixie Dust Summer 2013

Are you ready for some summery magic and wonder?












Zoya's Summer Pixies have been all the rage this summer, and I ave been loving it!  Are you a pixie fan?

Zoya "Solange"
2 coats, no top coat
a gold metal foil sparkle featuring a Zoya EXCLUSIVE GOLD PIGMENT















Love! This is a very nice metallic gold textured polish.  The sparkle is subtle, and the gold is not brash and bright. Really easy to apply and wear.

Zoya "Beatrix"
3 coats, no top coat
a tangerine metal sparkle















Mmmm, this reminds me of warm orange marmalade. :0 This is a warm tangerine metallic textured polish, I love the gold shimmer.

Zoya "Destiny"
3 coats, no top coat
a coral metal sparkle















OH YEAH! I am loving all of the coral textured polishes this season, and this is not exception. The golden yellow glitter that shimmer against the coral is amazing! My pictures make it look more pink, but it is definitely coral.

Zoya "Miranda"
2 coats, no top coat
a rose sparkle















A nice rose sparkler. Not terribly unique of stunning, but nice.  I can see using this for future nail art manicures.

Zoya "Stevie"
2 coats, no top coat
a violet sparkle















Lovely warm toned lavender textured polish. I am not a fan of pastels, but this is nice and opaque in 2 coats, and is a definite keeper in my book.

Zoya "Liberty"
3 coats, no top coat
a blue sugary sparkle 



Ahhh, yes...BRIGHT BLUE, I love my blues!
Warning....this color is amazing and it STAINS :( But that didn't stop me from wearing it twice ( I used double base coats).  It is a great bright blue metallic textured polish, easy to apply, and easy to fall in love with.

I am a big fan of Pixie Dust.  They delivery high sparkle and last a long, long time on the nail. Zoya recommends that you do not apply base coat, but I ALWAYS apply base coat with every manicure, and these wore very well with base coat underneath.

Keep in mind, since you do not apply top coat, your dry time may take longer, but don't worry...it's worth it! :)


Ultra long-wearing, nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE - all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.

PixieDust Application: For BEST RESULTS apply 1-3 (for full coverage) thin coats of polish. Allow product to dry completely for full effect. Do not use a base coat or top coat.


Find over 300 stunning Zoya colors on www.zoya.com. Each and every color has a name as unique as the women who inspired it.


ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION! $9.00 ea. (US),  Available on Zoya.com


Keep It Sweet!

*Product provided by PR for review.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I love Stevie and Liberty, alas I am on a no buy for a while so I can only admire.