Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SINFULCOLORS INTRODUCES LEATHER LUXE FOR FALL 2013

LEATHER LUXE
Lustrous Leather Looks that Lure for Fall

Tease, taunt and turn heads this fall with the SinfulColors Leather Luxe Collection. A texture rich, trend-setting collection of stylish matte finish nail polish shades which are richly pigmented to provide a flirtatious way to flaunt your style.  The Leather Luxe Collection features eight weather-warming shades with leather-inspired finishes. The best part: they come in every popular base color so there's a 
leather-icious look for everyone.   



         Laced Up: enthralling orange                   Leather Loose: safari sinful brown 
         Whipped: beguiling black                          Get It On: bravely berry
         Strapped: scintillating seafoam                 My Turn: stunning steel
                                     Cold Leather: enchanting night sky             
        
SinfulColors Leather Luxe, $1.99 exclusively at Walgreens for Fall 2013.


*Info sent by PR
Pin It!

3 comments:

-Diana- said...

Even though I can't buy those here I am very curious how they like.

♥vendy♥ said...

great finish dear
xoxo
happy day

Vick said...

I have swatches of some of these on my blog they are AWESOME. Most Walgreens still have them too.