Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Barielle "My Week Away"

Hello, I have a pretty pink number for ya today.  Now, you know I am not a fan of pink, but this one is so pretty and has a fabulous green shimmer to it, that I had to share it today.


Barielle "My Week Away" 
2 coats, no top coat



This is from Barielle's "Velvets Collection" from Spring 2014.  It is a dusty pink with green shimmer. It applied well in two coats, and dried to a nice shine.  I am not a fan of pinks, but I love hidden shimmer. The green shimmer is not overwhelming, and really sparkles in the light.  




This color is feminine and light, and the added green shimmer really makes it stand out in my collection.  This color is still available at Barielle.com HERE

I suggest you get it for this Spring before it's gone 

Keep It Sweet!

*Product sent by PR for review



Pin It!

1 comment:

Carinae Letoile said...

You know...I'm kind of loving this right now. I feel like I must have this. :)