Friday, September 16, 2011

Ohhhh Orly...

...how I am lovin you right now!!!!

Orly
"Stone Cold"
2 coats









































"Stone Cold" is RIGHT...this color is a stone cold HOTTIE!!  This is one color from Orly's Mineral FX Fall 2011 Collection.

Electric Blue shimmer...HA!, you had me at "Hello" *swoon* :):) I knew I would want to wear this polish longer so I did the following layers:

1. OPI Nail Envy
2. Orly Bonder
3. Stone Cold
4. Stone Cold
5. OPI Top Coat
6. Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat














Making sure you wrap the tips of the nails (with the polish) is the key!

Topped my cuticles off with cuticle oil after and I was left staring at my nails all day!!!














 This bad boy lasted 5 days!



























This is the only color I grabbed from this collection, and if the other colors deliver the shine and bling like this one, then I will be taking my sweet behind back to Sally's to get the others...especially "Emberstone", I hear that one is "drool worthy"..LOL :)















Happy Friday!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Cali369 said...

Wow, so bright. Looks wonderful on you.

Liz said...

What a gorgeous blue! I love it!

Fashion Footing said...

Yeah... I need to get this color!

Amoreva Accesorios said...

I didnt know you could use a top coat+ Seche Vite for better and longer results, goos tip!

Niesha(skyla91) said...

Gorgeous!!!
is this similar to OPI Swimsuit nailed it?

Unknown said...

Very very pretty