Smashbox, we all have heard of them, and their awesome brand of cosmetics, but my favorite item isn't exactly makeup its pre-makeup.
I use and LOVE Smashbox Photo Finish Oil-Free Foundation Primer. This stuff is awesome. You apply it before you apply your foundation or in my case my "tinted moisturizer" and watch it work!
This product is water based, so it hydrates and feels fresh and clean the instant you apply it to your skin.
It is offered in a tube and in a glass jar with a pump. I like the one in the tube, because when you get down to the end, it is easier to get the last of the product out :)
You squirt out some of the product. It is white in the tube, but once applied and spread across the face it is clear.
Once smoothed across the face it dries to a matte finish that is very soft to the touch, and goes on very light. It does not feel heavy on the face at all. After this apply your foundation and makeup as usual, trust me, after you use this fabulous product once YOU WILL BE HOOKED!!!
Another favorite thing about this primer, is that because it caused my foundation to glide on so well, I used less foundation to achieve and almost effortless application...PERFECT!:)
You can find this online at my new favorite store Apothica.com
So to help facilitate a beauty purchase for my followers Apothica.com is offering a gift card to YOU that can be used at their online stores, SkinCareRx.com, Apothica.com, and SkinBotanica.com . Woo Hoo!!!
This giveaway is open internationally, but Apothica does not ship to all countries, so please check their site HERE to make sure they can ship to you :)
Apothica Giveaway Entry Rules
CONTEST ENDS MARCH 1ST. ENTER ONE TIME!!!!
You MUST follow ME :) (1 point)
For extra entries you can:
1. Visit Apothica.com HERE
2. Write on Apothica’s Facebook wall about what you think of Apothica HERE (1 extra point)
3. Opt in to Apothica’s Newsletter HERE at the bottom of their web page (1extra point)
4. Tweet about Apothica on your own Twitter Account (1 extra point)
5. Retweet Apothica’s tweet about this giveaway ( 1 extra point)
6. Write something on your blog about what you think of Apothica, and link it to their page, http://apothica.com/, (1 extra point)
7. On your blog, write about the Smashbox brand, in 100 words or more, and link it to Apothica, using this web link, http://makeup.apothica.com/smashbox-cosmetics.html (1 extra point)
4) After verification, Apothica will email the code for the gift card to be used at one of their three stores. Woo Hoo!!
ALSO, make sure you save SkinCareRx.com as a contact in their email box so that we don't go to the Spam/Junk Mail folder :P
*The product in this post was a personal purchase. This contest is being sponsored by Apothica.com.