Monday, March 26, 2012

Finger Paints "Grape Gumball" and "Pop Rock Pink"

Today is a bit gloomy, here in Los Angeles, so I thought I'd bring you something to cheer you up, or me up since I'm the one surrounding by clouds!

Today I have "Grape Gumball" and "Pop Rock Pink"!!!  These 2 colors are from Finger Paints "Gumdrops and Lollipops" Collection released this Spring at Sally's Beauty Supply. I choose these 2 out of the others, because they are the only ones in the collection that have shimmer in them, and I love shimmer!















Finger Paints
"Grape Gumball"
2 coats, no top coat









































This color may be named Grape, but it has great sparkling blue  and silver flecks and with blue undertones as it's base, it sets it apart from the rest. This applied nicely, and smoothed out well in 2 coats, no issues.

Usually Finger Paint colors are clumpy and apply unevenly, but this one was not a problem for me. :)




























Finger Paints
"Pop Rock Pink"
2 coats, no top coat




























I usually do not go for pinks, but this is very pretty! This is a perfect pink for spring with a hint of coral in it's base. The shimmer is amazing as well, there are tiny flecks of pink that flash peach and sometimes blue too...oh yeah!

This a bit more uneven in it's application, but I was still able to get the job done in 2 coats.




























Yep, these two stood out to me in the collection, but other colors people have been going nuts for are "Circus Peanuts" and "Choco Mint". Check them out at your local Sally's...if others have not already gobbled them up, LOL :)

Keep It Sweet!


Pin It!

5 comments:

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

Gorgeous! These are probably my favorites from the collection, I love shimmer as well =)

ShortAndSweetNails said...

Love Grape Gumball!!!! I want it!

JQ said...

Yup. LOVIN' the pink. :)

funkiichiicka said...

The pink is so pretty!

Tuli from PrettifyourNails said...

I didn't knew this brand of nail polishes, but twose two won my heart.
Tuli