Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Orly "Sparkling Garbage"


Yep, you read that right...Orly named a polish "Sparkling Garbage"....and it is AWESOME!



































Orly "Sparkling Garbage" from the Orly Mash Up Collection.
















This is a gorgeous sea foam green jelly holographic polish, that is AMAZING I tell ya!  Yes it is thin, so I did 4 thin coats, and I let the holographic madness take care of the rest. :)
















With 4 thin coats, it went on very well, and did not feel thick, AT ALL! It dried smooth, and after my usual 2 coats of top coat, it was PERFECT!

Here are some "blurry" pics , so you can see how "blingy" this is....















Oh man! This polish was a lot of fun to wear.  If you love sparkles, and you love a smooth finish you don't have to fight...I suggest this beauty!After 4 coats, and my usual 2 coats of top coat, this manicure lasted 4 days before I got my first chip. :)

If you don't want to do 4 cats, you can always layer this over your favorite sea foam green creme, like OPI "Mermaids Tears". :)

Bottle Shot


















Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Lacqueerisa said...

Love this polish! What a beauty!

Freshie said...

One of my all time favorites for sure!

Johanna (Paillette) said...

How similar is this to CC Beyond the Mistletoe?

Gorgeous!!

Sasha said...

This one is definitely on my wish list!

Sasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Queen of The Lacquer Castle said...

Love this amazing beauty. Sadly I can't find it locally. This polish was grabbed up fast. I'm going to have to order it.