Wednesday, February 26, 2014

January BB5 Box

Yep, another fabulous box from Beauty Box 5!

















Woo Hoo, a nail item!

I may be biased, but I believe that no beauty box s complete without a nail item...AMEN!

Let's starts with the nail item...


















Nubar "Cuticle Oil and Nail Oil" - I am a huge fan of cuticle oil I have it stashed EVERYWHERE! Hydrate those cu tiles ladies, if you want strong nails! Personally, I make my own almond oil based grapefruit scented formula at home, but this one smells amazing! I also love the fact that it is in a small little bottle, too cute,  and perfect for grabbing on the go.

However, this cuticle oil did not soak into my skin (as it should), it just sat on top of my skin and did nothing....so I gave it to my niece.   It has a jojoba oil base which is very good for skin, but my skin did not respond to it, maybe your will . :)






















H2O Plus "Spa Sea Lotus Body Wash" - This is a body wash made with mineral rich red alga, aloe extract and Vitamin E. The smell is described as "crisp notes" of "aquatic florals and sea grass", which was not very pleasing to me. The smells was odd, and salty, like the sea..but not the kind of salty smell I wanted on my body.






















Swissco "Bath & Shower Exfoliating Gloves" - I love a good exfoliating glove and this also goes with the fact that I love a good body scrub, salt scrub, sugar scrub, I just love exfoliating my skin! :) This glove worked very well. I do have a set of gloves that I adore, but these come in at a close 2nd.  So often I am gifted gloves that are thin and not very "abrasive", but these are not like those.  These are perfect for lovers of faux tans (not me), and are easy to use.  Simply slip them on, apply your favorite body wash, gently buff and that's it. When you are done, simply rinse them out and hand them to dry.






















Jergens "Daily Moisturizer" -  This stuff was good!  I was fully prepared to not like it, I mean a drug store brand hand creme never works on my dry skin, but this stuff worked! It soaked in nicely, smelled great, and now it's my favorite lotion in the house! Afterwards, my skin was soft and smooth.  I'm almost sorry my sample was so small, or I'd put this all over my body!






















Epic Blend "Hemp Coconut Lip Balm" -  Sorry for the blurry pic :(  This organic wonder is on my bed side table, and I apply this at night before I go to bed. Very soft and smooth  and it has a fantastic tropical coconut smell. It is gluten and petroleum free, non-GMO and not tested on animals.

*NOTE: If you use the code "BB5" before 3/31/14 you can get 25% off site wide, on epicblend.com   Check out the site they other delicious flavors, like grape, vanilla and wild berry. :)


















BONUS!  We got a bonus product in this months box...a mirror compact for the movie "That Awkward Moment"

Check out the movie trailer at thatawkwardmomentmovie.tumblr.com.

If you like what you've seen and you want a BB5 box of your own, go to http://www.beautybox5.com/


Keep It Sweet!

*Product provided by PR for review.
Pin It!

No comments: