Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Zoya Nail Polish Naturel Collection 2014. Swatches and Review

Sometimes it is good to go "naturel", and Zoya has made that possible with 6 fresh new colors.

















Zoya "Chantal"
French Vanilla Cream
2 coats, no top coat
















This color reminds me of how REAL CREAM should look, rich and indulgent.  This is a warm peach cream, and even-though it is a bit too yellow for my liking, it is very pretty and went on well in two coats

Zoya "Taylor"
Light Toffee Cream
2 coats, no top coat
















This is a nude I can wrap my nubbins around, LOL! This is a cool toned tinted cream that I think is perfect for my skin tone..not too pink, not too yellow..JUST RIGHT!

Zoya "Rue"
Boudoir Blush Cream
2 coats, no top coat
















This is a tinted blush cream. A very nice tinted pink cream, not my favorite but tolerable! It went on well in two coats, no issues.

Zoya "Brigitte"
Bombshell Mauve Cream
2 coats, no top coat
















Pink mauve cream...Yep it's mauve all right and yep...I do not like it, nope!  I will say it went on well in two coats, no issues.

Zoya "Odette"
Sultry Maroon Cream
2 coats, no top coat
















Not bad.  This borders on pastel and a bright...I really like how this leans more lilac, on my hands than in the bottle.

I wouldn't call this "sultry maroon", I would call it "bashful lilac", LOL! No issues with application.

Zoya "Normani"
Sable Mauve Cream
2 coats, no top coat
















I like this color, it' adds color to the nail while still being understated.  This is more like a lilac mauve and I can see this color becoming a cult favorite with women of varying skin tones. This is a keeper.  :)

Overall, I love "Taylor" and "Normani", those two colors are definitely my favorites :) All of them applied well, no issues and all of them were a dream to work with.  I think these colors would be best in a manicure mixing several colors in a pattern or designer...just to keep it fresh and interesting. :)

ZOYA IS THE NATUREL COLOR OF FASHION!
$9.00 ea. (US)
Available on Zoya.com

Keep It Sweet!

*Products sent by PR for review.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Eleobel said...

I love your swatches, love these colours and I'm really liking your shorter nails too :)