Monday, February 24, 2014

Purple Mix!

I wanted something with sparkle, with the color purple and this is what I used...


















China Glaze "Spontaneous", OPI "Push and Shove" and Color Club "Too Violet".
















So I applied two coats of the China Glaze which applied very well, then I applied two coats of the Color Club. I had to thin the color club since it is an older color, and bit clumpy. Then, using the very delicate method of application I did before HERE, I applied the OPI.


















All the polishes wore well EXCEPT for the ...Color Club :(  It chipped the next day.  I was prepared for the OPI to chip, but nope, it wore very well.  I topped all the colors with my usual two coats, one coat of OPI "Top Coat" and then one coat of "Seche Vite".

The Color Club was a bit bumpy and still felt gritty after the two coats of top coat, in the future I'll remember to use my thicker top coats :)

As usual...Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT mix, love your choices for this look!

Eleobel said...

I love this mani! The polishes are so pretty and go really well together :)

Arathael said...

Yahhhyyyy purple!!