Wednesday, October 29, 2014

KBShimmer "Jack" is BACK!

Hello to you, my "Bit O' Honey's", LOL!

Today I have my review of the Limited Edition Halloween Release from KBShimmer called "Jack".

Now,  since "Jack" is one of the many nicknames my friends have given me over the years, I instantly fell in love with this polish. <3 nbsp="" p="">

















"Jack" is a re-release, but don't snooze on this beauty, it will only be here for a limited time, before it is GONE GONE GONE!

KBShimmer "Jack"
2 coats with 1 coat of top coat




















"Jack is a black jelly with orange hex glitters, a scattering or orange micro slices and black hexes and shreds.  3 coats provides full coverage with tons of depth, or layer over black to make the orange really pop!" 

I applied two coats on my manicure, hoping you would be able to see the "black shreds", but I think they are all covered up by the second coat.  But at least you can see that this is a true jelly, that can become opaque in 2-3 coats,  GORGEOUS! 

"Jack" dries to a glossy shine, and only needs one coat of top coat to finish him off.  I also added a matte top coat to my ring finger, so you can see the difference.  I love how matte top coats make glitters so much better. :)




















This applied very well. Remember with KBShimmer glitters, the first coat will be thin, and a bit uneven. KBShimmer glitters are "build-able",  which means that the first coat is only there so that the second and third coats can build-off of them.  Once I applied the second coat, everything was perfect. 

I'm mad, that I banged my pinkie, while heading out the door :(   But it was easily fixed, since my top coat of Seche Vite hadn't fully tried yet.   

When I wear this again, I'll do three full coats, or two coat over "Eclipse".

You can grab this beauty at KBShimmer.   Get him before he's gone!

Keep It Sweet!

*Product sent by PR for review. 
Pin It!

2 comments:

Helena / Lacky Corner said...

This has been on my wishlist for a long time. Maybe I should do something about it now.

Unknown said...

Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
Bosnia-Herzegovina